Welcome to VAN KAM Freightways
- We are building a new terminal in Kelowna, click here to watch the progress
- Effective Monday, June 17th we will be offering
- OVERNIGHT service from Greater Vancouver to Grand Forks
- OVERNIGHT service from Calgary to Grand Forks
- OVERNIGHT service between Edmonton and the Okanagan (Vernon, Kelowna and Penticton)
- Click here to see our 2013 calendar or click here to request one.
- CBSA has awarded Van Kam Freightways Ltd FAST carrier approval. This means that we have attained the highest level of CBSA trusted carrier partner, when combined with our Partners in Protection (PIP) and Customs Self Assessment (CBSA-CSA). We can now offer extra Super Service to shippers and receivers who are also in the FAST and CBSA-CSA programs on imports into Canada and who are in the FAST and C-TPAT programs on exports to the United States.
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- CSA Approved
- Electronic invoices in PDF format GO GREEN
- C-TPAT Customs - Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- Van Kam Freightways Ltd. is a member of Partners in Protection (PIP) (Canada) and Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) (USA). As part of the security requirements of both programs Van-Kam has created a Supply Chain Security Committee. The committee can be accessed by Email. If you have any questions on cross border freight security, do not hesitate to contact us.
© 2013. All Rights Reserved. VanKam Freightways Ltd.